Tuesday, April 19, 2011

For my Fila Friends










Two sisters, litter mates out playing. I do exercise before feeding. I don't want my girls playing rough with undigested bones in their stomachs.



Scar with her evening meal. Scar has a small mouth.







One bowl has ground meat and a leg quarter the other has ground and two chicken backs. This is the lighter meal without the veggies and such. The bowls will need to be washed after this.






The article below is from a special person who does Fila Rescue. Here is a video of my girl with the smallest mouth eating a chicken back. She ate it rather fast because I was hovering over her with a camera. She usually takes more time and really crunches up everything before swallowing. Morgan is doing well and is very happy. Ice cream tomorrow for all the girls. The girl eating in the video is 113lbs so you can get an idea of her size.




No comments: