Sunday, July 19, 2009

Mac update

After many opinions from 4 different vets Mac is going to have his leg and shoulder amputated Wednesday. I only wish is was sooner. His shoulder is growing by the day. This is either cancer or a wild infection. Either way the leg has to come off. It has grown so large in just the last week or so he can hardly walk on his three good legs. All I want for my birthday this year is to get Mac back home on Thursday without that thing growing on him. Any prayers or good vibes you can send my way for Mac is appreciated. Wednesday is the day of the operation so that is the day to think good thoughts for Mac.

I am sorry to get so off track on this blog. This is supposed to be for Spitsvuur Garth. I will get back on track soon. I can say Garth is doing well, he has healed. Also Garth is a late bloomer. Garth is really filling out and he was already a little tank. Now he is turning into a brick house, muscles bulging all over the place. I swear he is not on steroids.

No comments: